Friday, April 16, 2010

Evil parts car???

Well..last night I decided I needed to get the wheels off the parts Z out back for Mark when I got home from work. Me being me, I decided this would best be accomplished by using a 30 year old scissor jack and a 3/8 drive ratchet. Of course..not all went to plan (surprise, surprise). The car has been sitting in my back 40 for the last two years in the mud with two flat tires, so as you may have surmised, it was a little sunk...evidently into an ancient indian burial ground...who evidently really liked the front wheels.  After two hours of cussing, sweating, bleeding, and casting evil looks towards a small barking dog...the ground finally released it's hold on the accursed wheels. So...Saturday I will deliver the wheels..and a brake caliper.  Mark, I hope you're happy with your stuff...just don't mind the blood all over the one wheel.  Below is a picture of said evil parts Z....


No comments:

Post a Comment