Thursday, April 15, 2010

To Boldly Go...

Well...here goes nothing!  First post on what I hope becomes a regular stopping point for you on your daily travels on the net.  Guess I'll give you  a little history on myself and how I came to where I am today.

First things first...my name is Ed, sometimes Eddie depending on what point in my life you became aquainted with me.  I went by Eddie at first, and as the years went by it slowly devolved into Ed.  Of course, Eddie was originally Edward, but then who wants to be called on by that name...sounds to proper and snooty if you ask me..."Oh Edward!  Could you please bring the Rolls around?" ...nah, couldn't live with Edward....So, Ed it will be from now on I suppose.  I'm originally from Springfield Missouri, but life (and a wife) has taken me north to around the Lake of the Ozarks area.  I still frequent Springfield from time to time, mostly on the weekends to hang out with friends and such...such being working on cars mostly...lol.  I went to school in and around the area eventually graduating from Rogersville.  I was always drawing as a kid and thru high-school and that seemed to be where my future was headed...but alas, Ed is a fickle creature, and my interests shifted to cars during my senior year and my plans eventually headed in a more "automotive" direction.  Since that time, I've had numerous jobs in equally numerous and varied fields...but I'll get into that later.  Needless to say, my art has always been at the back of my mind.  Here recently I actually started drawing again, and was surprised that I picked it back up quite easily. So here I am...creating this blog to chronicle my journey thru the art "experience" and life in general. 

Hope you come back for more...It might actually get interesting?  lol

btw...thanks for prodding me into this Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment