Monday, April 19, 2010

Project updates

I've got a couple project cars going on right now which I plan on updating regularly on here.  Lil's 74 Chevy C10 pickup, my 81 Datsun 280ZX, and my 92 Toyota Celica GT.  I have a different goal in mind for each one so they each entail a varying degree of attention at times. 

The Chevy, aka Project: Demon, has a Vortec 5.3 LM7 installed in it and is already running for the most part.  It's having an electrical issue with the alternator wiring, but hopefully that will be figured out this coming Thursday when Ryan and Matt come up.


The Z, Project Hope, is getting a V8 Chevy...I know, how original eh??  Right now it's sitting forlorn in my yard with no drivetrain to speak of while the engine is down at Ryan's garage waiting for the machine shop elves to do their magic on it.  It's gonna be a screamer..hoping for about 450 h.p., that way I can kill myself at an even faster pace.


The Celica, Project Sidetrack, is basically the daily driver.  It needs some work, but with under 400 invested, I think it'll do for now.  I did pick up some wheels for it for cheap from Mark this past weekend.  They'll look pretty good painted black..


So...those are the projects.  I'm sure they are not to be the last...just ask Ryan or Matt.  Speaking of Ryan and Matt, they each have their own projects which I'm sure will make it onto these pages eventually....so stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment